UJOR Build Thread

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Guess (Chris) what arrived at my shop I don't know how long ago since someone felt the need to unload a truck, stick its contents in a corner someplace, and neglect to tell the boss man.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Guess (Chris) what arrived at my shop I don't know how long ago since someone felt the need to unload a truck, stick its contents in a corner someplace, and neglect to tell the boss man.

I suggest you beat them with the object you're referring to.

clarkh

Observer
UJOR in San Diego

Just sold my Sprinter and shopping for an Ambulance. I'm hoping to find someone in San Diego that will let me take a look at their rig (any UJOR rig, doen't have to be an ambo), maybe go for a ride. I'm willing to pay for fuel, lunch and beer. Send me a PM

Thanks!

Abitibi

Explorer
Just sold my Sprinter and shopping for an Ambulance. I'm hoping to find someone in San Diego that will let me take a look at their rig (any UJOR rig, doen't have to be an ambo), maybe go for a ride. I'm willing to pay for fuel, lunch and beer. Send me a PM

Thanks!
With that offer you may get flooded with UJOR vans at your door!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Finally time to start bolting these bad boys up!

12688343_1131536623532231_2970886853091838020_n.jpg

151fab

Observer
I love the Fox brand and am happy with them on my Ujoint but I grew up with Kings, they are only blocks away, Bret has always been great and I've always used his stuff exclusively on everything I've built. Glad to see you're incorporating this great brand into your already fantastic kits.

Did they custom the rates/valving or are they "off the shelf"? Maybe I'll sell my Foxs in the future to step up to the Kings.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Yea these Kings are so nice! Nothing better, thats for sure. This van has received a ton of custom parts including all of the mounts for these shocks & bumps. No plans to incorporate any of it onto regular production right now.

But, adding Kings to our production parts is easy. I haven't spec'd out part #s for our different setups and don't expect many guys to throw down the $ for Kings so it will have to be done on a van by van basis. They're great to work with and have their act together unlike many other companies in our industry.

For valving I went with their recommendation and these shocks have the adjustable rebound, excited to see how they feel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998