uk landies

denviks

They are cool, but not as cool as the front lights. I'm gonna see how the install goes with them.

I might end up having to get some different headlights that are NAS approved. Think RRC lights would work?

i can see no reason why they wouldnt work. you should be able to get them to fit with little or no problems

Sleeping Dog

Adventurer
Round Landy Head lights

You have had, and have, some cool LR's. I like that headlight setup you had as well. Keep posting the pics!

Very nice, but if you decide to source them for US usage, make sure they're intended to be used on vehicles that travel to right of the center line.

jrose609

Explorer
Very nice, but if you decide to source them for US usage, make sure they're intended to be used on vehicles that travel to right of the center line.

WOuldn't there be enough adjustment with the adjustment screws/bolts to make the lights direct the beam to the proper side of the road?

If not, I'll put some RRC lights in there. I just picked some up.

Justin_Sherfy

Denvik,

I like the blue Disco. Is it a tdi? You may have already said that and I missed it.

Also, how come your 2nd Disco was a V8. A friend of mine in the UK says nobody wants a V8 over there because of the cost of fuel.

denviks

i finalymade a tire choice and they are now fitted. i am slowly getting there with the modifications but still have so much to do yet.......

anyway here is how it looks now

DSCF5367%20_Small_.JPG

DSCF5369%20_Small_.JPG

DSCF5370%20_Small_.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman