Unimog U500 Worldwide Expedition Vehicle Camper Truck - FOR SALE - Exceptional Oportunity. (European/USA)

More Pictures inside the truck

Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 8-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 9-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 10-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 11-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 12-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 13-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 14-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 15-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 16-Mercedes Benz .jpgUnimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 17-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 8-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 9-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 10-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 11-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 12-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 13-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 14-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 15-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 16-Mercedes Benz .jpg
Unimog Expedition Vehicle (Camper) 17-Mercedes Benz .jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zip

Delsh

Looks like this may be the original thread - posted last Saturday. Not sure if a system issue or if the OP started a new thread (title slightly different) by mistake....

Import fees just ruins the deal. And then state taxes 😳
Hello again.

No it does not. This truck was originnaly US truck. from Global Expedition Vehicles in Missouri. And some other facts could make Import not at all beeing a ruin. That is why it is written European AND USA.

But obviously I am not an expert on US regulations or taxes. I was just in European when I bought (there YES it was an import) and managed to do well.

Thanks

Looks like this may be the original thread - posted last Saturday. Not sure if a system issue or if the OP started a new thread (title slightly different) by mistake....

Hello

Thanks. YOU are fully right. Sorry

It was a complement to my previous post. where you have a much larger info and some other pictures. You can find it here.

https://forum.expeditionportal.com/...e-exceptional-oportunity-european-usa.243181/

Sorry but did a mistake by opening a new thread instead of following previous one.

This sounds expensive!
I would like to add this info that could be usefull regarding price, prices and values.

If you also would like to see and equivalent firm in Europe, the pionneer in doing this kind of vehicles years ago have a look here: https://unicatexpeditionvehicles.com/

And if tou want to see a preowned vehicle that is far from being a Unimog U500, could have a look here and its price with 108,000 Km.

Hope that perhaps this could change a bit the sound. I just hope.

Thank you in any case for looking at my post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears