unURBAN Adventures - Alaska to Argentina to AFRICA!

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
So I just took 4 days to read through all of this, and I have to say, this is truly inspiring. You've made me excited to get my Disco outfitted and get traveling, even if it is just around my state and those adjoining it.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the updates and seeing all the pictures, and I can't wait to see what you guys do next. I'll be following your travels closely. This is a true adventure. I can't wait till I get out on my own!

Thank you so much for this.

mattc113

what a way to kill 4 hrs, lol. i just happened upon this thread by accident and couldnt stop myself. well done. good motivation for planning a journey.

Bergum

Adventurer
"@aasesp: Just back from the last Lake Ellsworth traverse this season. A beautiful drive..."

B4x4.no

Bergum

Adventurer
"@aasesp: Arrived in Punta Arenas about an hour ago. Malin is due out in two days, and the season in Antarctica is over."

B4x4.no

unURBAN

Adventurer
Hey Everybody!

Back on the mainland and soon to fly back to more driving! I'll try to get some pics of the season in Antarctica sorted and posted, but will need a couple of days.

Anyone know if there are pan-am overlanders in Punta Arenas, Chile, these days????????

Espen

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Awesome guys - can't wait to follow you through Africa - extremely exciting to see what you do in the North.

Are you catching up with Luis and Lacey?

-Dan

unURBAN

Adventurer
Awesome guys - can't wait to follow you through Africa - extremely exciting to see what you do in the North.
Are you catching up with Luis and Lacey?
-Dan

Hi Dan,
Trying to contact LostWorld, but havent got a reply yet. Do you know if they are in or close to Punta Arenas?
Northern Africa definitely looks interesting these days. Not sure what we do yet, will try to look into the situation over the next couple of weeks.

Espen

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Hi Dan,
Trying to contact LostWorld, but havent got a reply yet. Do you know if they are in or close to Punta Arenas?
Northern Africa definitely looks interesting these days. Not sure what we do yet, will try to look into the situation over the next couple of weeks.

Espen

Last I heard they are on Ruta 7 in southern Chile, so actually very close, yes.

Espen, if you have a chance, can you please include a line or two on your blog of the entry requirements and gas prices for every country you enter?
I'd love to get as much as possible on Africa into http://wikioverland.org to help those of us dreaming of following in your footsteps :)

Thanks,

-Dan

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
"Luis and Lacey"

i think their truck is parked up in Chile and they are presently re-filling the bank account in the US

Did hear from a friend that they may be terminating the trip- but I'm personally not sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger