Updated $_Autohome Airtop 360 Large RTT_$2,500_Asheville, NC OBO

oneenv

Like new - only used for 2-nights on a recent trip (see pics).
Specs included in manufacturer link below.
RTT is off the truck and currently stored at Asheville Vehicle Outfitters in Fletcher, NC (near Asheville, NC airport).
Not interested in shipping or trades.
DM if interested.
Thanks for looking and stay safe.

IMG_0658.jpgIMG_0663.jpgIMG_0674.jpgIMG_0819.jpg

oneenv

Any particular reason to offload? How’s it fit on the 200?

The RTT fit and traveled fine on the 200 (bit of side overhang however doable for sure). We’ve moved to a Ram 2500 in which this tent would be perfect (i.e. Leitner Rack) but not sure how we’re going to build, or even keep that truck, at the moment (we’re in a transitional period). Headed to Big Bend in a week which will be a good “getting to know you” trip - running a Springbar tent on that trip…back to basics for the time being I suppose.

Offloading b/c it’s literally been sitting in the shop since April when we slept in it for 3-nights. That has been the only use. The overhang on the 200 did prohibit the use of an awning or the ease of attaching an awning. I’m sure it could be done but I lacked the mental capacity and was in a time crunch. We were headed out West for the summer (desert camping) and really needed an awning installed quickly so went another direction for better or for worse.

The RTT fit and traveled fine on the 200 (bit of side overhang however doable for sure). We’ve moved to a Ram 2500 in which this tent would be perfect (i.e. Leitner Rack) but not sure how we’re going to build, or even keep that truck, at the moment (we’re in a transitional period). Headed to Big Bend in a week which will be a good “getting to know you” trip - running a Springbar tent on that trip…back to basics for the time being I suppose.

Offloading b/c it’s literally been sitting in the shop since April when we slept in it for 3-nights. That has been the only use. The overhang on the 200 did prohibit the use of an awning or the ease of attaching an awning. I’m sure it could be done but I lacked the mental capacity and was in a time crunch. We were headed out West for the summer (desert camping) and really needed an awning installed quickly so went another direction for better or for worse.
Thanks for the response. I’ve a 2016 200 and worried of the same. Seems like a great deal, but I wonder if it is the right size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle