US Plastic Storage Boxes

RHINO

Expedition Leader
i got a dozen of these for free many years ago (different maker same thing) and i really like them. use'em all the time. they dont seal against dust or water but its not a problem for me.

BTW, home depot sells a good usable size in grey for under $10, same size i happen to have.

Kharn

Costco sells something similar in clear with black top for about $9 each, about 50% taller than a box of printer paper and a little wider/longer, but I make sure they're always protected from rain/dust.

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Couple years ago I talked the gal at the Dollar STore into letting me have 4 of theirs, looks like the same one in black.

Nope, not water proof, left one out one summer and found it full of water, they do hold water!

I'm thinking of using these heavy tubs bolted together as a base for a platform. May have to make a wood templet or pieces to take the curve out to screw or bolt them together but it would be lighter than using 2x4s and I know they won't collapse but they could wear down over time I guess.

I'd like to see how others use heavy or light weight containers too, drawer systems, hanging storage and upright cabinets......

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
We were using something quite similar at work for a while. They were selling them cheap afterwards and I bought @ 8 of them. I used them a couple times but they are pretty much garage/basement storage use. They don't keep a lot out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior