Uscg2008 stormtrooper

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Dang brother i hope you heal well and fast. I know what its like to get hit with something along those lines. Rest easy and dont push it.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

uscg2008

Explorer
Hahano I didnt they sent it down to Seattle for pathology.the only reason I got pics of it was cause it caught the hand surgeon off guard. It didn't look anywhere near that big on the MRI. It's one of those cases that will be share among docs for a while.
1f3352ff7fcc9c1e5db42c26712bd64e_zps1eda199a.jpg
we thought only the white was tumor, but the fuzzy around it was too.

akmedic77

That was quite the tumor for where it was...bet that was comfortable! Here's to a quick recovery!

Nice build you have! I had a Tacoma (2006 SR5 2.7L 5 Speed). Didn't get near as far as you did.

30 April 2006 (2) Edited.jpg

I am a fan of the white; it's the color of the F150 I've moved up to now and have built it very similar to the Tacoma.

uscg2008

Explorer
Holy crap, dude. Great to hear that it's not cancerous. That thing was hideous, though.

Get well soon.
thanks

You still in Kodiak? I used to hit that port all the time, when I was stationed on the Jarvis. Go Coast Guard!
ya I am. I'll be tranferring this summer. Prob going to San Diego.

Glad to hear the good news. Take some Ibuprofin and it will take care of the rest for you (right?).
Ya I'm on Percocet right now so that's taking the edge off.

That was quite the tumor for where it was...bet that was comfortable! Here's to a quick recovery!

Nice build you have! I had a Tacoma (2006 SR5 2.7L 5 Speed). Didn't get near as far as you did.

View attachment 256117

I am a fan of the white; it's the color of the F150 I've moved up to now and have built it very similar to the Tacoma.
Cool man thanks for the compliments and good vibes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle