Used CVT Mt. Bachelor - $800 OBO (Detroit, MI)

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
I hate to post this, but it's time to part ways with my beloved CVT rooftop tent. My growing family will be moving to a larger platform, possibly a trailer. Tent will be available 11/7.

• Purchased in 2013, used a handful of times on different vehicles. Great condition, no tears, very minor wear.
  • Brand new cover from CVT, installed in July 2016. Always garage-kept out of the sun and weather.
  • Ladder extension installed in May 2015.

All hardware included, all poles for the rain fly included. Annex not included, but can be purchased from CVT.

Weighs 120lbs, sleeps two very comfortably (or three very intimately...)

https://cascadiatents.com/shop/mt-bachelor-roof-top-tent/

Located in Michigan, willing to deliver up to 200 miles from the Detroit area. Shipping would have to be arranged by the buyer.

Happy to answer any questions regarding the tent.

(Canine not included)

IMG_20160522_2059088_zpsysihoeqi.jpg

IMG_20160522_1932576_zpsvaazr0a8.jpg

IMG_20160528_2007311_zpsh4zamjqg.jpg

Last edited:

davis31052

Adventurer
I can vouch for this seller. Good Man!!! I bought the annex room for this tent from Brian at Overland East. Unfortunately, the annex will not fit my RTT so now its available. I'll let whomever buys this tent have the annex for shipping cost. Sorry to highjack your post , Brian. GLWS.

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
I can vouch for this seller. Good Man!!! I bought the annex room for this tent from Brian at Overland East. Unfortunately, the annex will not fit my RTT so now its available. I'll let whomever buys this tent have the annex for shipping cost. Sorry to highjack your post , Brian. GLWS.

Thanks Eddie! Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for your tent. Nice of you to offer it up.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Still got this? I may know someone interested.

BTW, what would you want for the annex? I need one to look over. I am going to build one for my RTT if I keep the Tacoma. I just need to see what they consist of. I think I am still too low to use the factory one.

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Still got it! I have two tentative prospects, but nothing final yet.

Eddie actually has the annex for this (see post above). Nothing needed on my end, just the shipping cost for the gentleman.

branderbro

Id be interested in this tent and am in the Grand Rapids area. Is the ladder easily detachable and what is the height of the unit with the ladder removed? I would like to ideally store this in my garage so I have X amount of clearance before pulling the trigger on this...

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Id be interested in this tent and am in the Grand Rapids area. Is the ladder easily detachable and what is the height of the unit with the ladder removed? I would like to ideally store this in my garage so I have X amount of clearance before pulling the trigger on this...

Cool, Grand Rapids is definitely doable for delivery!

Ladder installation / removal is easy, just a few bolts. The user manual located here has the installation instructions:

https://cascadiatents.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/CVT_Manual_PDF.pdf

Total height without the ladder is almost exactly 12 inches.

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Tent has been sold, delivering Friday.

Eddie, I'll send you a PM regarding the buyer just to make sure you know who it is. Thank you again to offer the annex.

branderbro

Is this annex still available for shipping? I would like to use it as Ive begun using the above RTT pretty heavily lately.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Is this annex still available for shipping? I would like to use it as Ive begun using the above RTT pretty heavily lately.

No. I got it. I may not end up using it. I have to try a fitting of it in a few days. If I don't use it, I will let you know. I may just end up making one if it doesn't fit right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears