Utah/Colorado for a week, June 2013 who is in???

I want to drive out to Colorado and Utah for a 5 to 10 day expedition in june
for now its just an idea but I would like to know if any other cruiser owners would be interested in something like this.
the idea is to spend as much time as possible in trails, mountain passes, and enjoying the view.
not really trying to go rock crawling just some exploring down dirt roads some chalenging trails and some cold ones at the end of the day.
lets say June 15 to the 22 start in Denver end in Moab

skrillah

Adventurer
I want to drive out to Colorado and Utah for a 5 to 10 day expedition in june
for now its just an idea but I would like to know if any other cruiser owners would be interested in something like this.
the idea is to spend as much time as possible in trails, mountain passes, and enjoying the view.
not really trying to go rock crawling just some exploring down dirt roads some chalenging trails and some cold ones at the end of the day.
lets say June 15 to the 22 start in Denver end in Moab

Doing that exact route but during the week of April 15th, you are welcome to tag along if you can swing it. No LC's in the group, 2 Tacos and a 4runner. We will be leaving from Indianapolis, IN.

Check out traildamage.com for dates of openings and closures of trails.

I have a 4runber and a rubicon, I'd be interested in tagging along with either of you 2, I'm new to the area and looking to get out more.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
Blast through W KS, marvel at the western slope and spend time in UT.... CO is nice and junk but it's really an apartment next door to a really cool party.

Danimal

Adventurer
Located just south of Indy, but can't do it this year - you guys are killing me! If you do this again in 2014, I'm in.

Dan

mph

Expedition Leader
Will be exploring some "cool" parts of Utah in June. Shoot me a PM, and I can roughly let you know where I will be...I will be heading to Colorado around the 20th too...

With the lack of snow out here, I would assume that the passes will be open early this year!

We are supposed to be getting a "big" storm this weekend.

If its anything like the "big" storm last month that means about 4" of snow on the front range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears