Utensil set/roll?

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
I'd like to see what Blue Ridge Overland could come up with. I actually have an aluminum hard case case with a foam insert that I keep my Corelle dishware in (rattle-free). When you lift the lid it has the elastic straps and sleeves like most of these rolls. The elastic straps/sleeves hold all of my flatware and four steak knives. Now I just need something to contain the spatulas, tongs etc.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I need to read more because I'm way outside of the box on all of the kitchen stuff.
Utensil storage is a small military tool bag http://www.harrysarmysurplus.net/canvas-tool-bag.html
It dries if I throw wet utensils in it and it's big enough for my tiny backpack stove, lighter, salt ect. It's a keeper.
I keep enough silver for two and a plastic box with plastic disposable utensils. I use metal when I can clean and plastic if I feel like tossing in trash. Most of the time I just wash the plastic disposables but the option is handy. Same process with plastic bowls and plates.
Cooking utensils are only a folding pancake flipper, a folding pocket knife and a fixed blade survival knife.
A pot, a flat griddle and three stainless mugs is all I carry. I use two stoves, a tiny backpack for heating water and a partner steel for the rest. I like the tiny stove best. I'm happy with my minimal load and military tool bag. It keeps things neat and fast but I don't eat as well as you either.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
ATC I.D. Tool Pouch

Here's another option.

Our heavy duty canvas I.D. Tool Pouch would easily hold kitchen hardware. They can also be hung by their carabiner straps. Lmk if your interested and I can have I.D. Name Tapes made up for things such as: knives, utensils, Kit-gear, mess hall, etc...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 47

photo_i

Explorer
I need to read more because I'm way outside of the box on all of the kitchen stuff.
A pot, a flat griddle and three stainless mugs is all I carry. I use two stoves, a tiny backpack for heating water and a partner steel for the rest. I like the tiny stove best. I'm happy with my minimal load and military tool bag. I

Are they stackable?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12