Vagabond Outdoors Drifter

czukie

Unfortunately I’m not. I live in Western Colorado. I did make the trip out to the VO shop to purchase the camper.
Wait…..I thought your initial post was because you haven’t gotten your camper in 2.5 years and can’t get a refund…..? What am I missing?

Given that VO for some reason still expects people to PAY IN FULL before picking up their campers I understood what @Roam.Wild was talking about. Shocking that anyone at this point is still willing to do that, however.

mac_dillon

If you say so…seems like an odd choice of words. Purchase to me implies they receive a product. To each their own.

Excuse me… in hind sight it may have been better to say something like “to make the initial deposit.”
To be clear I haven’t taken possession of a camper and I don’t know if I ever will at this point.
If anyone else shares the same concern and has had similar challenges communicating with VO feel free to read my post on page 24.

That’s my plan…six months after paying the final invoice I disputed the payment with my CC and I will hold funds until the build is completed. My last update was that mine Would be included in the batch after next (same everyone was told I’m guessing after seeing many others comments). #235

PlopPlop

Similarly I didn’t pay in full until my camper was completed. Order #193
Likely because people like you have learned from the mistakes of others and it's the only way Phil can get any money right now. He's probably focusing on the builds that he only has the first deposit on, as he has no money to be gained from finishing the ones that have been paid in full (he's clearly burned through that money). Basically, fraud.

czukie

Likely because people like you have learned from the mistakes of others and it's the only way Phil can get any money right now. He's probably focusing on the builds that he only has the first deposit on, as he has no money to be gained from finishing the ones that have been paid in full (he's clearly burned through that money). Basically, fraud.
At this point it almost seems like the best option is for him to get pegged with fraud, someone else takeover/buyout the company, and get back to being a legit camper company. Mostly kidding of course!

Last edited:
According to his Instagram stories they’re still waiting on the door to come back from powder coat but it’s done otherwise. Someone else, not sure what order number, picked hers up on the 22nd though so they had some movement recently. That makes two pickups that I know of for May.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears