vehicle abominations ...

Lynn

Expedition Leader
Back in Colorado Springs there is, or at least used to be, a guy that had a '70's Dodge truck. He had taken the bed off and mounted a second cab, backwards, in place of the bed. Kind of a push me / pull you. Couldn't tell if it was coming or going.

I really think it should be illegal. First time I saw it was right after I changed lanes, and saw the front end of a vehicle staring me in the face at 45 mpg. I swerved back into the lane I had come from because I thought I was about to get head-on'ed.

KG6BWS

Explorer
Lynn said:
Back in Colorado Springs there is, or at least used to be, a guy that had a '70's Dodge truck. He had taken the bed off and mounted a second cab, backwards, in place of the bed. Kind of a push me / pull you. Couldn't tell if it was coming or going.

I really think it should be illegal. First time I saw it was right after I changed lanes, and saw the front end of a vehicle staring me in the face at 45 mpg. I swerved back into the lane I had come from because I thought I was about to get head-on'ed.

yeah i would have to say that would be a little unnerving. i agree, that kind of stuff should be illegal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior