Velit Chinese Diesel Heater

DzlToy

Explorer
...as compared to a "regular" Chinese diesel heater.

According to this video review, there are some differences, but the juice likely isn't worth the squeeze (5x - 6x the price in Pound Sterling)

If you are a 'buy once, cry once' type of guy, look at ITR and stay away from all Chinese diesel heaters, as well as Indel/Webasto/Espar/Eberspacher/Dometic variants. Caveat Emptor.

Fly fisherman

...as compared to a "regular" Chinese diesel heater.

According to this video review, there are some differences, but the juice likely isn't worth the squeeze (5x - 6x the price in Pound Sterling)

If you are a 'buy once, cry once' type of guy, look at ITR and stay away from all Chinese diesel heaters, as well as Indel/Webasto/Espar/Eberspacher/Dometic variants. Caveat Emptor.

I have been using my Chinese heater for over 2 years now. Weeks on end at below freezing. Many times below 0. It has been very reliable. Above 6000‘ I start mixing some kerosene in. I did buy better fuel line and exhaust from one on the German company. Make sure you install it correctly with the proper clearance. Also changed the power supply wiring to 10 gauge. Not much to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior