verve 100 build thread

verveoverland

Hey everyone my name is Jace i'm from south Texas (Corpus Christi) me and my wife just relocated here about a year and half ago and were loving it. I've been an avid Toyota fan and have owned tacoma, 4runners, tundra, and yes even a corolla and a prius :). My wife and I decided it was best to get a larger vehicle for me to use since my first gen tundra access cab was great (215k miles) but just small. I looked at the new Tacoma while they are great I just felt it was super small inside and didn't want to coin out for a Tundra and the price tag. I've been kinda watching overland videos and love the outdoors and it truly intrigued me and I got on the 100 kick. This thread will be dedicated to building that 100 and the adventures I see with it! It'd be great for advice as always my mechanic skills are novice but i'm willing to finally take ownership and develop as my own. So any advice or help on suggestions for anything i'd welcome it because i've noticed this is a great community of positive owners! Below is a picture of when i purchased it at 123,850 miles on it!

Specs all we need to know is it's a land cruiser lol it does have aha :( and the owner did change the timing belt water pump and actually did oil changes every 5k miles surprising. I've had a hard time searching for one and I probably paid a little higher but it's in good condition compared to the ones i've seen.
IMG_2801.JPG

verveoverland

also to note i made an instagram account it's verveoverland if anyone wants to check it out i post what we are doing constantly on there! I'll also try to do some videos on youtube of just whatever! Main goal have fun, teach my son and future kids that outdoors is the way of life!

Rezarf <><

Explorer
That blue is rare and one of my favorite colors! Looks great, a buddy just found a cherry black 2002 that is so clean I'm jealous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78