Very clever cabinets!

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Just found this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cy3gKwirLk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - swissRoomBox "Home on Board" World Innovation[/ame]

angusdevil

Adventurer
That's pretty crafty! The only draw backs I see to them is that they would need to stay inside or in an enclosed space with all of the "holes" in them. This may not bode well in dusty or wet climates.

rusty_tlc

Explorer
It must be a products whose time has come, judging by the number of threads people have started about it. :sombrero:

kerry

Expedition Leader
Wow! If I owned a European car rental company, I'd outfit a bunch of minivans with those units and rent them to tourists coming from overseas. How much does the system cost?

GroupSe7en

Adventurer
That's cool. I'd like to actually see one.
I think it would take a while to figure it all out. It looks like each piece does 10 different things. :Wow1:

It's release date is in a few weeks - time will tell.

pete.wilson

Adventurer
Hey

Wanderer says: "alot of us americans are fat.." :iagree:

LOL, say it ain't so! It's just meat and potato's! :victory:

Pete Wilson

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Expensive? Hell yes! Just doing simple math, I came up with about $2000 in materials and if done on a CNC, with 8-16 hours of man hours. At about $100/hour (a very high number for a woodworking shop) it comes out to about $3600. Add some profit and packaging, taxes and so on and will get in the price range of about $5000. Still quiet high but way better than $8000!

Anyhow, I still think it's a very clever idea! But the price is not market friendly...

slowtwitch

Adventurer
That's a fair price if the girl comes with it.

He's an ex pro dh mountain biker from back in the day.. had crazy suits and bikes.. very 'Euro'.

The boxes are silly. Rather have a camper and/or a couple hundred bucks in Rubbermaid boxes. Sitting 6 inches off the ground with those table and chairs?

st

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998