Very unique Toyota camper?

1speed

Explorer
With a lot of work it could be cool. You would have to figure the cost of a Haz-Mat crew to clean up the inside first! :eek:

bucketosudz

Explorer
I'll bet that vehicle would have been so much fun to rebuild when it was originally parked. Too Bad it's nearly wasted.

On a side note: I will never fully understand how someone will park a vehicle of that nature, let it sit for years on end, then try to sell it. We had a guy in my hometown that had some of the nicest vintage vehicles around, He parked them in an outside fenced area for all to see, any you would be chastised if you even considered asking him if they were for sell.

25 years plus later, they still sit, untouched, rusted, ruined and frankly nothing more than a bucket of bolts. I asked my father one time about this guy, and he told me, that he had a appetite of buying things someone else would love to have, and then get the enjoyment out of watching them view them and grovel for them. He never sold a one of them. Man passed a couple of years ago, and the people working with his estate, couldn't give those vehicles away. Like I said, I will never understand.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
With all that weight and wind resistance, plus a 22r and an automatic, I'd guess you'd be in severe danger of being run off the road by VW buses. :sombrero:

By the time you factored in the cost of cleaning it up and getting it into decent shape, you will already have spent enough $$ to get something really nice.

DenCo40

Adventurer
Pretty cool. Looks super tail heavy. I would take the shell off and put it on something else with another 4 cyls! :smiley_drive:

Can you laugh and throw up at the same time? i really think it deserves both.
It looks like an interesting idea that took a turn for the worse. it looks way too tall and underpowered with a huge overhang off the back. It it was shorter, the side entrancce is nice for a camper. But whoever buys it for a camper will just buy it for its weirdness. the back tailgate thing looks like you could use it like a toyhauler. So it might be a nice people or toyhauler for someone who bothered to fix it up.
Oh but wait, they could just buy a regular van

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78