VINTAGE COLEMAN GEAR

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Coleman Water Jug from 1960sSTILL AVAILABLE- In great shape!
IMG_3630.jpg

Price is: $44.00 shipped to lower 48

Vintage NEWCO Camping Heater/Stove: SOLDThis is a brand new NEWCO brand camping heater stove from the early 1960's it has never been used, and I still have most of the original box (missing a closure flap) that has all the instructions!
IMG_3628.jpg

Price is: $55 shipped to lower 48

Collection of Vintage Coleman Lamps!- This is a collection of vintage 1960's coleman lanterns. Each listed individually. Claim by listed letter (A,B,C,D,E)-STILL AVAILABLE
A)
IMG_3629.jpg

B)
IMG_3626.jpg

C)
IMG_3627.jpg

D)
IMG_3625.jpg

E)
IMG_3624.jpg

These each have some work- i.e.: may need new mantles or charger.
Price is: $75/each shipped to lower 48
(or make me an offer for the entire lot - if you are a coleman collector!)

Instructions- Paypal as gift only.
Thanks
D

Last edited:

bluejeep

just a guy
That NEWCO heater/stove, do you additional pics of it? I imagine the heating surface is under the top cover? What's the approx. size? Very interested

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I'll get you some addition pics in the morning.
I actually have most of the original box with all the instructions as well- I'll snap pics of it as well.
Thanks
Dendy

bluejeep

just a guy
well I'm still tempted on the heater. How does it work? I don't see any pump, controls, place to light it or control the amount of heat output?

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I can only tell you what the box says:
A portable heater for the winter, sports, and all outdoor activities, including hunting, fishing, and spectator sports- Simple- works under all weather conditions- Wind proof and draft proof for all out door use. Burns 24 hours on one filling. Free from Smoke, smells, fumes, and soot. Flameless and smokeless. Safe - No Flame Necessary to start fire. Will not burn anything touching heating element with 2400 BTUs of heat. Use as a stove. It cooks with the highest efficiency and uses fuel readily available. Lightweight, sturdy and compact.
Uses white fuel.
Says that once it is lit, that catalytic action takes place. Only thing is says is the lid for the fuel must be screwed on tight.

A great old portable heater.

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I'll offer $30 shipped to 75070 (dallas) for the Newco heater, and promise to give it a good home. yes/no?
Blue Jeep:
I wish I could. I just did a deal on the set of locks I had thinking I'd be alright, and the dang shipping for that set of four locks was $11.00.

I'd do $30.00 plus the actual cost of shipping if you are interested- shoot me an e-mail: dendy@expeditionportal.com

Thanks
D

norad

Red lantern for 35

Ok 35+shipping. Sorry first time to respond to an ad, how do I contact you/pay etc? Zip is 75495.
Thanks
NORAD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan