Vintage Garmin GPS II+ (working) and GPS III+ (victim of battery corrosion in terminals - maybe fixable) and mount for sale - $25

JackW

Explorer
I'm cleaning out my basement and found a box of old GPS units that I've collected over the years - thought maybe somebody might enjoy these. I really don't want to just toss these especially since one of them is in working condition.

I've got a pair of the old Garmin GPS II+ and GPS III+ that we thought were magic back in the day. The GPS II+ works great - tested it this afternoon. The GPS III+ wouldn't turn on but might just have corroded battery terminals.
I've got the power cord, manual and box for the GPS III+ and thought there might be a collector/hoarder that could use these or want to use them for a display.
I've also got the cradle that holds either unit that you can attach a RAM mount ball to.

They would look cool on the dash of an old Land Rover or FJ40. I always need stuff for my old Land Rovers so selling these will allow me to buy more parts.
I also have my old Lowrance Baja 480C but listed it on Ebay before thinking about putting it up for sale here.

Jack Walter

GarminGPS1.jpg
GarminGPSbundle.jpg
GarminGPSII.jpg
GarminGPSIII.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998