Waeco 110 Fridge for trade

marcus469

I've got a waeco coolfreeze 80 for trade. I really need something smaller for my 1st gen 4runner, either that or its getting a bigger truck.

I've had it for 2 years and used it probably for about 2 months. Its great, uses very little power and has massive storage capacity.

Its like this one but without the 110 ac option or the temp display:

http://www.waeco.com.au/products.asp?id=13&subCatId2=69&subCatId=60&catId=57

I'll be at the expo and will have it with me.

I'll consider selling but really am more interested in a straight swap for a smaller one.

Cheers,

Marcus

Last edited:

marcus469

Waeco CF80 not 110

Sorry, posted the wrong model. Its the CF 80 not 110. Measures 18 x 19 x 34 long.

Looking for 700 OBO or preferably a swap for smaller like I said.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Any chance of pics?
Does it have the dual compartments...fridge/freezer?
I have an Engel 45 and might be interested...also I am in Phx so we could get together and compare.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
The Engel is the old school single large compartment...it is about 4 yrs old with some scratches and love marks and works like a champ.
We should see about meeting up 1/2 between Phx & Tucson and compare.

marcus469

Still available

Its still available, I took it down to the expo fully loaded with beer and ice cream and it was running perfectly.

Would still prefer a trade but am open to selling it now.

alia176

Explorer
Could you please post up the pics of your unit? Also, your dimensions are not jiving with what I'm seeing on the Polyperformance'S website for a CF-80.

CF80 25"l x 18"h x 20"w
CF110 31"l x22"h x 16"w

Thanks.

marcus469

Dimensions

I remeasured the fridge and the dimensions are. 31x19x18High. The handles add 2.5 inches each end.

Either the website I posted has it wrong or they've got smaller, which is possible as mine has no ac function, just 12/24 DC. I bought this two years ago in brand new condition from an ebay seller in Canada.

I've not mastered the pic posting function yet. Is there a 'how to' somewhere for it?

Here is a link to some photos.

https://picasaweb.google.com/colleen.whitaker/Posts#

I'll send more to emails if you PM me.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Marcus,

Here's a how to thread on posting photos How to post pics thread

Here are your pics:

i-D5K4Z3h-L.jpg

i-vmXtznr-L.jpg

i-Rgv4VCX-L.jpg

i-HP4SKVb-L.jpg

i-Z4fxJcN-L.jpg

i-RTV6vK6-L.jpg

marcus469

Thanks Brad,

I just want to add that my first post said that there was a problem with 2 of the LED display lights.

That's sorted itself out now, I hadn't used it since last summer and on my last outing to Turkey Creek last week the problem had vanished and today again when we took those pics they worked perfectly too.

:sombrero:7

marcus469

Dropped price

So, its still here. I've had several offers but I've been holding out for the trades which have been falling through.

I'm now open to selling outright. The cheapest I've found a new CF80 for is just over 800 shipped.

I'll let mine go for 550 shipped.

Still up for trades but want to keep it local.

marcus469

On Ebay Now

Hey, I put it on Ebay a few days ago, currently at 350 with one bid.

Happy hunting.

call with questions. 60 shipping charge. Obviously less or nothing if your local.

Cheers

Marcus

520 3109438

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears