Wagonofdoom - 2015 Outback build

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
thanks everyone. Picked up a street glide, so having to split time.

I got Husky floor mats. Perfect, perfect fit. Also got some weatherproof connectors so I can redo the wiring I did in haste on the roof rack. Going to run all the wires internally and use the waterproof quick disconnects to make it so I can pull my roof rack while im not out adventuring.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Horns under the rear deck? I like air horns I put two small one's behind the fairing on my commuter bike given when I really needed a horn I needed people to also hear it! But under the rear deck?

Deschutes

Also got some weatherproof connectors so I can redo the wiring I did in haste on the roof rack. Going to run all the wires internally and use the waterproof quick disconnects to make it so I can pull my roof rack while im not out adventuring.

Where are you running the power lines? Interested to see. Some pics would be great if you have a chance. Thanks.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
the wires go through the back hatch. im moving the roof rack wires for lights to the inside tubes of the rack, like a motorcycle handlebar.

Bushwacker Inc.

Supporting Sponsor
not yet. hopefully never will have to. lol

i could use some fender flares though :p

You actually have some Bushwacker products on your vehicle as we're an OE supplier of parts. (The rocker panel covers, for example).

We have done some flare concepts for Subaru including some for Foresters and these for the Outback.

23e1a1e84046387201ba41596371ed11.jpg

They did not go into production, however, as they were a concept.

- Andy

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
yeah. but we need REAL flares.

Subaru already has the stick on stuff. My tires poke out though, and I want flares......and I know a ton of other Subaru guys do too between forester and outbacks

Oh, and those side covers? they suck in the snow. they build up crap in all the scallops and freeze and its a PITA to get off lol

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Hey Fresh your air can - are you going to set it up for a air up source on the tires? Just curious? Given that whole air back up after being off road is always a big project when all I have is a compressor and no real tank etc.
Our big camping trip next week will be in our truck this time. OB gets to take a break given we need 5 butts in seats and the OB with the kids car seats is too narrow to do the 5 up effort. But I was hoping we could make it work. Given our first two trips of the year we were 4 up hauling the trailer and the OB was great handled fantastic, was comfy and returned 22mpg averages. The truck will be over kill but we'll have plenty of seating room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan