WANT TO BUY. Expedition vehicle/truck

pnwginger

Adventure Truck Builder
Greetings, I can finish the build at 100k under your price point. Please message me if you want to know more.

RockyRacoon

Actually, once they killed the Malayan and Siberian, they actually stepped way down, but the lower price of the Bengal reflects that, especially used, and, if you save enough, you can upgrade many of the systems.
I'd be interested to hear what systems require the most upgrades on the Bengal. I've been interested in a Tiger Bengal as an alternative to a Sportsmobile or similar van build... it'd be a starter vehicle for me so I'm keen to hear views.

vatsacom

Unimog is U500 2005, build(box) and truck mods by GXV dated 2008. It was built/licensed in USA. SEND me private message if you care to chat. Condition and price cannot be matched.
Hey how much will this cost? Pls share pics.

vatsacom

I have an expedition truck for sale. It's a RHD and will consider delivering it.

bombermog

Buyer watching Expedition Portal (of course), RVTrader, Earthcruiser site (open toilet at door won’t work for my group-but otherwise like whole vehicle) GXV site, EarthRoamer website,Tiger, Racing Junk, RVT, etc. Perhaps you are seller requiring privacy? Perhaps you are aware of a used custom build or build nearing completion, but builder needs funds for other project?
Budget around $300,000.00. Prefer large cabover type box for sleeping room. Prefer to seat & sleep 4 adults (or 2 very comfortably) in a perfect world. However will definitely consider two door cab. Must be Diesel + 4x4 + winches etc. Thank you very much everyone for the leads!
Hi Aerostar, WBevans posted a craigslist ad for my Mog. It is now on Expedition Portal. For comfort and usability it has been the best. We have forded rivers, driven on the sand and pulled a firetruck out of the mud. My family put 20k miles on it in 2 years and now life has changed. We can be in touch and discuss if you like. Thanks, Mike - BomberMog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears