Want to trade Thule 375 truck rack for Tacoma shell

DaveM

Explorer
I have a Thule-375 truck rack that I would like to trade (or partial trade) for a 2004 DC Tacoma shell. If you have a compatible shell that you want to get rid of, get in touch. I am located in Redwood City CA and willing to meet in and around Bay Area for serious inquiries.

The rack is in great shape. Passenger side towers have 2 5/16" holes drilled through to attach aluminum bar for jack mount (see pic). Originally purchased from ORS racks for $550 around 3 years ago.

Email David at dmed at sonic dot net

P1040350.JPG

Last edited:

pyrate

Rollin' along
I don't have a shell to trade but would be interested in purchasing the racks outright. If you are interested, can you PM me a price?

Thanks!

DaveM

Explorer
I've backed off getting rid of this since it's getting close to camping season again. I couldn't sell it without having a replacemnt shell ready right away and I don't have the cash to buy one outright, hence the attempt to do a trade for a decent shell that someone may be getting rid of. Sorry.

If I do end up finding a good used shell and selling the racks I'll put up a new post on this forum first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12