WANTED: 4x4 Van

nba2020

Looking for a solidly built 4x4 converted van. Partial to the later model Econoline. Prefer coil-sprung solid axle and short wheelbase.

Not looking for a completed interior build.

Last edited:

gildigger

Sent you a pm with a link to a van. Not mine, just one I’m creeping on and lusting after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Day late and $ short? Maybe, maybe not.

Second one I copied here could meet your needs. The post just expired today (not owner deleted) so it might come back up.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
This is pretty close….only a little above your budget:

670F3B74-9A71-4837-A06E-839968EAF11E.jpeg

billiebob

The Chevy Savanna AWD ^^^ vans are an excellent choice. The best part is parts are easy to source thru any Chev dealership. They are definitely a best buy.

nba2020

The Chevy Savanna AWD ^^^ vans are an excellent choice. The best part is parts are easy to source thru any Chev dealership. They are definitely a best buy.

Yeah they're definetly a great option. Unfortunately we want something with a coil-sprung solid axle front. I tend to take my vehicles places they probably have no business being.

billiebob

There is a write up .... somewhere on this camper van. He delves into the merits of a lifted 2WD Ford van.... he built an excellent unit which cruised Baja often. It sold on Expo about a year ago.

50930298422_84f43301f3_h.jpg

51019643806_83c9c8723d_h.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78