WANTED: AC/DC fridge for 1 week in Moab

SilverBullet

Explorer
I am headed to Moab in June for Crawl 4 Christ (shameless plug, www.crawl4christ.com) and we are trying to keep trip cost as low as possible. We will be in a camp with power. If anyone in the area, including Phoenix area, has a fridge we could borrow, I would be very grateful.

We will take care of it and I will repair any damage if my 3 kids do something to it. I can give you references, we just dont have the funds to buy one right now, this is a very tight year for us. Thanks for your consideration.

Rexsname

Explorer
Brian,
We will have the face painting trailer there and it has a frige in it as well as our Engle. I think that if we shop right we should be fine. I know its not much help for the ride there and back but we can fit some of your food stuffs in with ours and just stop quickly when the kids get thirsty or whatever.

REX

Nikos

Adventurer
I live in Santa Monica. I would have not problem letting you borrow one of my fridges. Let me know.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Send me a PM with the dates if you wouldnt mind, that way I can check the calendar with the boss.

I've got an older Norcold TekII, same as an MT45, with both cords and a transit bag. If we arent out and about for anything during that time, I don't see why you couldn't pick it up on your way through.

G

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Hey Brian,
I would be happy to loan my ARB 63qt if you think that would fit your needs? It is a low but long so check ARB's website for the size.
Since we will be in Australia June & July then no worries on your timeframe.
I am planning to be at the Overland Expo this weekend and I could give it up on Sunday before I leave.

PM me and we can work out details if it works for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan