Wanted: Adventure Trailer!

Wingman

Hey Everyone!
I'm a noobie to the site so i hope this is the right form section. Anyway, I'm looking for an Adventure trailer. Chaser, Horizon or the Teardrop. If anyone knows of any for sale, please let me know. I know they are super rare and get nabbed when they are posted, so i'm ready! Cash in hand ready to hit the road at a moments notice. The wife is over sleeping on the ground, it would make her year if our next trip was enjoyed above ground. You know the saying "Happy wife happy life" Your help would be much appreciated if you see one!
Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend!

Wingman

Looks good! Just looking for something "turn key" for us. RTT, water, power ect. If I had the time extra time to build it up I would totally go for it! Thanks youwillforget.

deymann

I've got a loaded Sierra 4x4 trailer on here for sale but I'm not sure how to show you where it's at. I listed it toward the end of last month if you can find it that way.

Dennis

jabe1234

Hello Wingman,
I am new this site, but I own a fully complete Conqueror base camp trailer.Complete with pressure water, electric, platform tent , propane. You can find them on the Internet. People on this site have talked in great detail about them. I have a few pictures ill send if your interested.
Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle