WANTED: D90 swing away tyre carrier

TeriAnn

Explorer
6/Oct/07

Wanted :peepwall:

A swing away spare tyre carrier for US Spec D90. I'm after the D90 style that mounts to the corner of the body and not the after market type that mounts to the lift gate mounting plates.

I'm located near Monterey California.

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
If you are not having any luck with finding that on the private side, give George a call at Rovers Down South. I'm always surprised at what he has around and typically at very fair prices. Good luck with the search!

Desertoutpost

Adventurer
Also,have you looked at the one that fits in your hitch and swings out? I like it because it places all the stress in a spot other than your body. If you want the link let me know and I can get it for you on Monday. Good luck.

TeriAnn

Explorer
Desertoutpost said:
Also,have you looked at the one that fits in your hitch and swings out? I like it because it places all the stress in a spot other than your body. If you want the link let me know and I can get it for you on Monday. Good luck.

My hitch is my primary rear recovery ring. And a Series hitch is not one of those receiver thingies.

Willman

Build one!

Find a friend, pay a shop, or buy a welder and all the supplies.....Just my two cents!

Good luck!

:REOutArchery02:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears