Wanted Four Wheel Camper Hawk - Update Camper found! ?

PNWanderlust

CAMPER FOUND! ?

My partner and I are looking to purchase a FWC Hawk (2016-New) here soon late Spring-Summer timeframe, figured we'd test the waters ahead of time for anyone considering selling around then or will be listing soon.

Located in Oregon, and willing to travel to nearby states. We'd like to find one at a reasonable price and mostly loaded with at-least the below:

Exterior:
- Silver Spur, Black Smooth, or Charcoal smooth siding
- LED Exterior Lighting
- 2 Vents
- Hot Water Heater w/ Outside Shower

Interior:
- Rollover Couch, front or side dinette
- Flush Mount Sink/ Stove
- Heater

Thanks!

(Cross posted on wander the west)

Last edited:

I've got one for sale. 2021. I've got it advertised as a package with the truck, but I would sell it separately. Front dinette, all options, etc

PNWanderlust

I've got one for sale. 2021. I've got it advertised as a package with the truck, but I would sell it separately. Front dinette, all options, etc

Thanks for the heads up! You’re just a little further than we’d like to travel to pick one up. GLWS!

PNWanderlust

Not sure if you've seen this. Looks clean! if I didn't have the stupid short bed on my truck, I'd pick it up.

I did! She told me the water manifold cracked though so she plans to fix prior to selling. Hoping there’s no water damage.. The camper total according to their spec sheet with options came to $32k (not including install, Oregon privilege tax, and the destination fee, these fees are just something you eat in my opinion when you buy a new camper..) so was hoping she would come down a little on her price, but I did put an offer out to her. We’ll see! ??

Jay505

I have a Hawk I am considering selling but it doesn’t have all the amenities you mentioned. If you’re interested I can share photos and details.

PNWanderlust

I have a Hawk I am considering selling but it doesn’t have all the amenities you mentioned. If you’re interested I can share photos and details.

Possibly, what doesn’t it have out of what I’ve listed? That’ll be a better gauge. Thank you!

Not to hijack the thread, but I may be interested as well, and am looking for a hawk that does not have all of the accessories, to keep it as light as possible.

Brieb

Have you considered Overland Expedition Vehicles Backcountry or Cross Country? We used to own a FWC Eagle, now we're in OEV backcountry. There are very few complaints associated with these campers. They work flawlessly and have much better insulation.

PNWanderlust

Not to hijack the thread, but I may be interested as well, and am looking for a hawk that does not have all of the accessories, to keep it as light as possible.

Yes! They’re pretty sweet but they are out of our price range. Haven’t seen too many used hit the market either. If I had the $$ I’d do a Supertramp camper over one of those. They’re pretty dang cool. ? if you know of any used under $35k that are loaded lmk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger