WANTED!!! I want to buy a expedition vehicle!!!

IdahoTrout

Observer
Hey Everbody,
I am new here and want to buy a expedition vehicle to start doing some exploration and fly fishing. I am looking for a vehicle that is set up in good condition and is ready to go. I am looking for a nice jeep, Defender, or something similar. bellow is a list of equipment I would like the vehicle to have.

ARB Fridge or similar
Roof Top Tent
Dual Battery System
Front and Rear after market bumpers
Winch
after market exterior lighting
roof rack
at least 3" lift
at least 33" tires
interior GPS
air conditioning

Tacovendor

Explorer
My FJ is available with a RTT and Baja Designs 8" HID's if interested. It's posted below in this EXPO vehicles for sale

Advo

Hello,
If you're in Seattle you're welcome to come test drive my rig. I have 9 of the 11 things on your list. But some extras that you will enjoy too, like ARB air lockers. I'll send you a PM.

Abitibi

Explorer
Always a good idea to mention your budget and what you plan on using it for...
If you plan on traveling outside the USA, there are some very cool trucks here in Canada or elsewhere on the continent that can't be found in the States.

For example I have a Nissan Patrol that covers all your requests and some more. And there's a bunch more around. It's not impossible to import the Patrol in the States but you'd need to do your homework...

There's a nice Fuso camper for sale in Vancouver as well. It looks big but the foot print isn't much larger than a regular truck. Food for thought :)

Good luck!

Cheers,
Mr. D

IdahoTrout

Observer
That is a great looking rig but I think I want to get something a little bit newer. Thank you for the opportunity though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12