Wanted Land Cruiser 200 series Draw System and other overlanding gear

vatsacom

Location NJ Area/North East:
Happy and healthy new year to you all. I was looking for a draw system or other overlanding gear fit for the 2014 LC 200. I am prepping the car for an african mission and I cannot afford new stuff as this is used for non profit work so am looking for good deals with used stuff. If you like to donate it for a 501 c 3 tax exemption, I would like that too. Please let me know what you might have.

Attachments

• IMG-20191015-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20191015-WA0024.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

4x4tripping

Adventurer
I was looking for a draw system or other overlanding gear fit for the 2014 LC 200. I am prepping the car for an african mission and I cannot afford new stuff as this is used for non profit work so am looking for good deals with used stuff.

The Land Cruiser 200 is not a very much used vehicle for overland travel. Mostly because of the price. Maybe that was not the best option for choose that vehicle for a non profit organisation..

To get used cheaper overlanding gear (who is done for this model) - guess that will not happen. But you can build it at your own, to save bucks.

For driving in africa - the Land Cruiser 200 is perfect.

TransAfrica-Flyer.jpg

Did some trips with that car: through africa, south america, Iceland and europe with a AHC suspension based Land Cruiser 200 Diesel V8 (european specs). The vehicle is now over 8 Years and did pass the 68`000 miles (110`000km) on the clock. Over the past years we did live over an year inside of our Landcruiser.

You always loose space when you use drawers.... Maybe you should do that kind of work in africa, where the manpower is cheap...

innen2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle