Wanted: Operations Manger for Overland Rentals in Denver

Dave in AZ

Yah, at first I felt bad for the advertiser and edited my post... now I just check here everyday to see the funny.

Minimum wage for someone working 8 hr days, 5 days a week, is $38k in Denver! If asking for on call, phone support from home, Sat work, this basically equals minimum wage! Same as a kid working McDonald's cash register or cleaning tables...

The following are the minimum wages in the state starting Jan. 1, 2024: Colorado (statewide) – $14.42, Denver – $18.29

Deleted Member 183

Same as a kid working McDonald's cash register or cleaning tables...
But lets not forget the value of "getting in the door" of the GLAMOROUS Overland/ Expedition vehicle industry! :ROFLMAO:

Ambitious young "star'ie eyed" kids can/ should learn a valuable lesson from mans best friend... "Don't S*it Where You Eat"!

zelseman

Observer
This is the best thread someone could find while looking for the perfect Overland Industry Operations Job. Lots of good information in the first 3 pages about what to look for/avoid. 🍿

NORDFORD

OP can’t find the time to respond to or delete this thread because he’s too busy doing all of the stuff he want the new person to do…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78