WANTED: Used RTT in PNW Region

Nonprophet

Observer
Looking for a good quality, good condition, used RTT. ARB, Ezi-Awn, Tepui, CVT, Mombosa, etc. I live in Eugene, OR, and will travel +/- up to 5 hours for a good tent. Have cash in hand, ready to buy now.

Thanks!

NP

Finlay

Triarius
Cascadia Vehicle Tents is in Bend, OR. He often has used or demo units for sale. I'd give him a call.

Nonprophet

Observer
Cascadia Vehicle Tents is in Bend, OR. He often has used or demo units for sale. I'd give him a call.

Thanks Finlay. I did call about a week ago and left a message inquiring about used or demos, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'll give him another call tomorrow and see if I can make contact.

NP

MCObray

Explorer
I saw your ad on CL. Best of luck of finding an RTT... I am wanting one as well, but my wallet says otherwise.

kramme

Observer
I am selling a Maggnolina Airtop if you want a different type of Rooftop then what was listed - I just posted it. I can meet you somewhere in the middle (I live by SF). That is if this is something of interest. Just mentioning it of course, it may not be what you want.

mike r

Adventurer
Group Buy

Did you take a look at the group buy that is for CVT and will be 25-30% if we get enough people, you would be lucky to get a used one at that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger