Warfield Offroad Drawer System

TheJosh

Explorer
i recently installed my new Wafield Offroad Drawer System, i had it custom made for my truck in the exact dimensions i was looking for. Charles (The Owner) is incredibly skilled and very helpful throughout the whole process. i first contacted him about 2 months ago with my first ideas about a drawer system and i was immediately impressed by photos i saw of his work on previous rigs. his prices were extremely competitive and fair. here is a break down of his prices from his website at www.warfieldoffroad.com

Universal Modular System - Simple, Practical, Made to order, FITS ANY VEHICLE! customize for no extra charge!

Complete drawer systems ready to assemble

Includes

-ball baring Med duty drawer glides rated 250lbs

-Locking poly Southco latches

-Wood body, and one wood drawer ready to assemble.

-All screws needed and 4 turn buckles

Will fit any vehicle! Becouse you get the size you want!

Large: up to 24" wide by up to 40"deep, and up to 13"tall. $ 325.
Med: up to 18" wide by up to 32" deep, and up to 13" tall. $ 285.
Small: up to 18" wide by up to 24" deep, and will stand up to 13" tall. $ 215.

Buy 2 or more and save 10% !

Available Options:

-NEW! lock in and go drawer attachment system! remove or install your drawer system in 1 minute!

-Heavy duty drawer glides, rated @400lbs per drawer. $70 per drawer.
-Heavy duty drawer glides, with lock out feature rated @500lbs per drawer. $105 per drawer.
-Drawer dividers. Removable.$12 each.
-Pre-finished wood tops. $55 per system.
-Pre-installed Carpeting. Gray or Tan. $95 per system.
-Stainless steel Southco hardware. $60 per latch.
-Pre-painted metal sub-frame. $10 per system.
-Tie-downs. Removable. $22 each.
-Tie-downs with rail system. Four tie-downs two rails. Removable $110 per system.
-Pre-assembled system including drawers. $145 per system.
-Pre-assembled drawers. $25 per drawer
-Install and assembly (at my shop) $100 per system. Takes 3 to 4 hrs to install.

the options i ended up going with was custom medium boxes, 4 drawer dividers, pre-installed carpet, stainless steel southco locking latches, tie downs with rail system (not pictured yet- will be receiving next week) preassembly of system

it literally took about 5 mins to install and tighten the turnbuckles and i was good to go. i just cant say enough that these drawers, i just wish i had them a looooong time ago!

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

photo2-5.jpg

photo1-4.jpg

mires

Adventurer
Your fridge looks like it's sitting up awfully high. Do you carry a ladder to get stuff out of there? :sombrero:

TemboTusk

Rendezvous Con
This might solve the high flying fridge issue. And it works good on the Warfield drawer system!

Attachments

• B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    799.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 298

TheJosh

Explorer
That's pretty cool and all but way too expensive for a slide, maybe if I was of shorter stature

Strizzo

Explorer
who made your rear bumper? MikeWhoTroung was talking last weekend about how nobody makes a rear bumper for his 4th gen

sweet trav

Adventurer
already called. thanks for the info. looking to include a subwoofer box for a 10" speaker in mine with a few compartments for air compressor, etc.

SightPicture

Observer
Wow that looks really good. I especially like the fact that it can go in and come out in that short of time. If I were to go the route of a drawer system, it would have to be able to come out quickly since I DD my truck and still want to be able to use my bed to haul stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears