Watch a Mitsubishi Montero Climb a 45 Degree Slope [Video]

ultrakill

Adventurer
OK I'm convinced, I'm getting a Gen 3 after my Gen 1 dies.

(I know the one in the video is probably a Gen 5)

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: WOW, I could probably sell my Rubi and buy one of those !

Nah, I'll just suffer along

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
:sombrero: WOW, I could probably sell my Rubi and buy one of those !

Nah, I'll just suffer along

Just remember where you came from Rubicon owner, without Mitsubishi you'd still be open diffs and leaf springs. Also take away all your Mitsubishi parts and most jeeps the world over will no longer operate. Go troll in the Fiat forum.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Heh Heh, go troll !

Just remember where you came from Rubicon owner, without Mitsubishi you'd still be open diffs and leaf springs. Also take away all your Mitsubishi parts and most jeeps the world over will no longer operate. Go troll in the Fiat forum.

Poor baby You shouldn't drink and write-I was making a pleasant comment and I woke up an idiot

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Seemed more sarcastic than pleasant and what about my comment makes me an idiot? Maybe that i'm feeding the troll? I can understand that.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I can understand your pride in Mitsubishi, we all are proud of our off road vehicles, but

Seemed more sarcastic than pleasant and what about my comment makes me an idiot? Maybe that i'm feeding the troll? I can understand that.

I was amazed at the demonstration of the Mitsu. thread and you call me a troll, I've been on these forums for over14 years-

Your childish entry labeled you as a certified IDIOT-

You must have been scared by a jeep when you were a child-recently-

This will be my last entry, so say what you want, only your class will observeit

:coffee: JIMBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan