Water storage in a RR Classic

AKRover

Adventurer
Anyone have any good water storage solutions? I have room in the back where the spare tire was or the subwoofer is (I'll ditch it if I really have to). This site lists one on the very bottom of the page but I haven't found anything else. No pictures of it either.

http://www.graemecooper.com.au/rover_accessories.htm

What I really like are those bladders that fit between body panels but I have only seen them for Cruisers. I also have various spot under the vehicle that could fit a tank but the rectangular ones that I'm finding on the interweb don't seem like they would work that great.

Any suggestions? I'm open to just about anything.

AKRover

Adventurer
I found a picture of what I might be looking for. Any idea where to get one in the US? Apparently they are made by LRA in Australia.

P6030694.jpg

Last edited:
H2O container

AKROVER, You might find whay your looking for by doing a Google search for plastic containers. There are alot of containers out there that can be made to work.:)

AKRover

Adventurer

I have seen a picture of that in the back of a Disco and the picture on equipt doesn't really shows it's true scale. The thing is huge and it wouldn't really fit with the rest of my rear storage. They are cool though.

AKROVER, You might find whay your looking for by doing a Google search for plastic containers. There are alot of containers out there that can be made to work.:)

I looked at plastic containers for a while last night. There are lots of them on ebay for reasonable prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman