Wave from SoCal!

seanb33

Hi everyone,

Sort of new to the forum and just thought id stop in to say hello! Looking forward to learning about the overland and expedition lifestyle. Coming from owning a jeep wrangler but wanting a tacoma to build an expo style rig, one that seems much more practical and enjoyable on and off road than my jeep. Here is a picture of my current set up (I am refraining from purchasing any more mods for the jeep) hopefully will be getting a tacoma in the near future.

It's a 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited sport with 35" toyo open country's.
my2u2eqa.jpg

Thanks,
Sean

uscg2008

Explorer
Well right now I'm stationed in Kodiak, AK. but I'm originally from HB I went to Edison and used to live off of bushard and adams

seanb33

Well right now I'm stationed in Kodiak, AK. but I'm originally from HB I went to Edison and used to live off of bushard and adams

Air Force? It's my dream to move to Alaska one day. How do you like it? Thank you for your service

uscg2008

Explorer
Actually I'm in to coast guard station at air station Kodiak on Kodiak island. And I like it here. It's a gorgeous place to live and fly that's for sure. But it is hard to live on this remote island at times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998