WeatherTech Floor Mats

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
I'm with Johnston. I've got a set in a 1993 Chevrolet C1500 pickup and they fit horrible. Even with the floor anchor they move around way too much and are a flat out tripping hazard getting out of truck. The pasenger's side is the worst of the two where it doesn't even fit up to the trans tunnel nicely. They are actually Cabela's brand and logo'd but they came from Weathertech in a Weathertech box. Maybe Weathertech made them for Cabela's at a lower quality rate. On the other hand, I have Husky liners in my Silverado and Suburban and they fit great. The Husky lines in the Silvy are 13 years old and still like new. The ones in the Sub are about 10 years old as well. Not a huge fan of the diamond tread on the Husky's though.

Maybe it just the 88-98 GMT400 truck floors are hard to make mats for??

CurtStyler

Observer
I have them for my H3 since I have tan carpet. They are wonderful. The digifit are brilliant. They have a lip that comes up over the door molding. They let you scoop mud, dirt, snow right out of the truck. They are pricey compared to some other floor mats but well worth the extra cost.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

155mm

Adventurer
I have them in my F-150. They're okay. Better coverage than regular floor mats, but they still don't fit perfectly. Also, they are more of a hard plastic material than a soft rubber.

Some folks have reviewed the Husky liners as a bit better because of softer compound and deeper grooves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12