WeatherTech, Land Rover, some other for LR4 floor and cargo mats?

Bhos

Adventurer
Have the carpet in the 2012 LR4 and was wondering what you guys recommend for rubber flooring? I would assume Land Rover mats are overpriced (ebay is an option) and was wondering about WeatherTech and open to other suggestions.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I like the OEM mats personally. You can find them on ebay.
Same as LR3 mats best I can tell.
d

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Land Rover ones are not that bad, they are about $200 for the set of 4 for the front. The cargo mat is about $150.

Contact me if you can not find a good OEM source.

JackW

Explorer
I bought the factory front & rear rubber mats for my LR3 for $166.47 from Land Rover Rocklin - they come with instructions and the fasteners to hold them in place

James Worm, Parts Department
Land Rover Rocklin
4545 Granite Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677
Office: 916.632.3231 | Fax: 916.632.3210 | landrover.niello.com

Of course the day after I ordered them a set of LR4 mats was on craigslist for $75....

As far as I can tell the only difference between the LR3 and LR4 mats is that the trailing edge of the front mats has two clips on the LR3 and only one on the LR4

Eniam17

Adventurer
I have the weather tech mats in the LR3 and the RR Sport and they are great in both, fit perfectly. They were 200 per set with shipping, so the LR ones really aren't much worst. I used to have the LR ones a long time ago and the design has changed but I find all the little rubber bumps and grooves on them makes them way harder to clean. The weather techs you just pull them out, dump them off, spray them down, and they're done. No scrubbing involved.

nick325i

Adventurer
Weathertech mats were the first thing I bought for my LR4. They fit great. I paid about $350 for the set including the rear mat but that is a lot cheaper than ruining the carpet.

My previous truck had mats similar to the LR OEM mats and I like the Weathertech better. They are easier to clean.

Werrea

Observer
Bumping an older thread as I am in the market for rubber mats for our 2008 LR3. The wife just got this and the weather is starting to get wet. I am on the fence. LR or Weather Tech. The 2008 uses the same hole pattern as the LR4.

LR Max

Local Oaf
We got my dad Weather techs for his Yukon about 10 years ago. Darn good mats. Worn? Yes but I'd say they've got another 200k of life left in them. The rear cargo mat is awesome. Something spills, it doesn't leave the mat.

Fortunately it sounds like the stock mats are also decent.

Eniam17

Adventurer
I think the weather techs might be easier to clean based on looks of oem, but can't say for sure. We have two sets of weather techs and like then both. Fit perfect, easy to dump, clean, spray, etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger