Weld Tec radius arm questions

This old Rz

I posted this on another form I just will copy and paste it here as well need a little help understanding this. Trying to set my van up with a tight budget.
Thanks in advance for any information!

Curious as to the Weld Tech 2 wheel drive E350 radius arms.
I know they have extended radius arms that are 8 in longer that appear to mount further behind the stock mounting location, I'm assuming that they are longer that they push the radius arms forward?.

The second question is their (modified stock radius arms) that mount in the stock location.
I can't envision in my head how that is working if they are stock length how do they push the radius arms forward ?

Or am I not seeing the picture clearly. Someone school me.

Someone told me I could put spacers in my radius arms to gain a little clearance at the fender.? well however I looked at them I don't believe I have any room to put a spacer in there as the threads appear to only allow maybe half an inch.

I was told Weld Tec used to offer a modified radius arm ( kit) however I called them about 9 months ago and said not in production , but might make some..then was told to leave my number and don't call us we'll call you ...lol I never heard back, so assuming they don't sell them anymore maybe some kind of alignment problem or something?

I really like their kit but it's almost as much as I paid for my E350 diesel cargo van... Since my wife passed from cancer finances are darned tight .... I know frugal and projects don't mix well but I'm trying...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater