WeldTec Designs 6" Ford E-Series suspension specs "twin i beam 2 wheel drive"

H2Ohammer

WeldTec kit Stage 1 ordered - Great customer service

Ordered my WeldTec kit yesterday. Jeremy has been a big help, very patient and willing to answer all my questions over multiple phone calls and emails. Excited to get this kit on and put it through its paces up here in Canada.

REDOVAL

Adventurer
Went to the alignment shop yesterday (finally) to get the front end tuned up just right. The tech and owner both vocalized their compliments on the kit's quality and fit/finish. They were able to align it very nicely and the end result has better feel than the original front suspension could have hoped for. If you are on the fence about the Weldtec products, I say jump!

Scott

Weldtec Alignment.jpg

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Went to the alignment shop yesterday (finally) to get the front end tuned up just right. The tech and owner both vocalized their compliments on the kit's quality and fit/finish. They were able to align it very nicely and the end result has better feel than the original front suspension could have hoped for. If you are on the fence about the Weldtec products, I say jump!

Scott

View attachment 313095

Great to hear! Thanks for the kind words and confidence in our products.... The video was killer and look forward to seeing more, I believe many van owners would be surprised at what they can do in a 2x van with the right suspension on it. We are trying to make this the best possible kit on the market for the 2 wheel drive ford vans.
Who's next?

BTW....... I want the sign hanging up there! it's got my name on it.......

WeldTec Designs 6" Ford E-Series suspension specs "twin i beam 2 wheel drive"

Great to hear! Thanks for the kind words and confidence in our products.... The video was killer and look forward to seeing more, I believe many van owners would be surprised at what they can do in a 2x van with the right suspension on it. We are trying to make this the best possible kit on the market for the 2 wheel drive ford vans.
Who's next?

BTW....... I want the sign hanging up there! it's got my name on it.......

I am kinda sitting on the fence but can't do anything until my Tacoma sells anyway.

I like what I have seen and hear about the kit but what are the chances that you make a video showing the capabilities it offers? I think a short little video filmed with a go pro would suffice. Show the clearance it offers, the high speed damping abilities with a under body looking at the suspension, and some slow speed, flexing shots. I think this would showcase what your product is capable of and what 2wd vans can do. Maybe even an on road slalom like Ujoint did. The kit looks good in desert type environments but I would like to see it in other areas that would make it a good general suspension enhancement for me.

Not a dig or anything, I just think a video would sell me and many more better.

(I saw Redovals video. I am looking for a product marketing type video with actin shots and hard core back ground music without all of the fluff)

REDOVAL

Adventurer
I am kinda sitting on the fence but can't do anything until my Tacoma sells anyway.

I like what I have seen and hear about the kit but what are the chances that you make a video showing the capabilities it offers? I think a short little video filmed with a go pro would suffice. Show the clearance it offers, the high speed damping abilities with a under body looking at the suspension, and some slow speed, flexing shots. I think this would showcase what your product is capable of and what 2wd vans can do. Maybe even an on road slalom like Ujoint did. The kit looks good in desert type environments but I would like to see it in other areas that would make it a good general suspension enhancement for me.

Not a dig or anything, I just think a video would sell me and many more better.

(I saw Redovals video. I am looking for a product marketing type video with actin shots and hard core back ground music without all of the fluff)

I plan to make another video that shows better angles and views of the actual suspension and its capabilities. That first video was very impromptu as we didn't plan all that well.

Scott

I plan to make another video that shows better angles and views of the actual suspension and its capabilities. That first video was very impromptu as we didn't plan all that well.

Scott

Thanks Scott! That would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to seeing the video!

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks Scott! That would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to seeing the video!

We would love to make a video for all you guys and its in the works right behind the youtube install videos. There is no need to be on the fence about this kit. If your looking to run a bigger tire its a necessity, if you want the performance its going to amaze you at how well a lifted van drives, although its no Porsche i tend to drive mine if it was....:smiley_drive:
Now with the complete performance package available the rear can keep up with the front.....

We have have kits in our shopping cart that are ready for your van..

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Discount...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you all have an amazing day with family and friends....
Thanks guys for the great support.
Here's a great deal for this weekend....

TBS

Observer
I love how bold ford makes us feel with the "do not bend or weld" cast right into the beams. Don't they know we've got priorities??? I assume you guys have a jig set up for the beam modifications so you don't have to do it on the vehicle?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
I love how bold ford makes us feel with the "do not bend or weld" cast right into the beams. Don't they know we've got priorities??? I assume you guys have a jig set up for the beam modifications so you don't have to do it on the vehicle?

I know right! who wants a van without a bent I beam kit??? Yes we have a fixture to bend the i beams and can ship them to you.....

jblaze5779

Observer
I got the 6in and the rear springs, fox shocks

Install went smooth

80-12439052_10103844233137938_10219678531501628_n_3649bb1decb255b08c5cd9720aa3f924fe88282a.jpg

80-12512617_10103842545430118_7189637350681377315_n_196095c0e35aaf44ac30773ce33bd21d804d173e.jpg

Jb1rd

Explorer
What size tire is on there in these pics and is it what you are staying with? It looks very proportionate and the ride stance looks level ie no noticeable rake is that true in person as well (it is not 100% from the pic)
I got the 6in and the rear springs, fox shocks

Install went smooth

jblaze5779

Observer
These are 285/75/16. I'll be staying here. I had to trim the front bumper a little bit to prevent rubbing. Jeremy welded the flanges a little more forward than usual for me. I need to fine tune the fenders because I still get a little rubbing if I'm turning over a bump.

I agree the lift and tires really helped even it out. Due to the high top the van looked very top heavy.

11693863_10103424375975058_6871005724277642759_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger