What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I've always been a fan of a lifted vehicle. Main reason why I went with 3.5" over 2.5". Looks like you gained at least 3". I'm sure you'll be drooling once you pick it up.

I would say, without actually measuring, that it is closer to 5"+ of lift.

Pic quality is not so great, cell phone pics (not by me). Rides excellent, steering is good, not any more bump steer (yet) that I have noticed and it handles awesome. My replacement steering box is in the garage, the one in there is stock and original...and hosed. So much play.

Modeler

W1DCS
What started out as a simple remove the cowl and clean the leaves and crap that had accumulated underneath, turned into bodywork as the paint was bubbling around the screw holes. I'm not great at bodywork, but at least it'll be better than the rust when done. First coat of primer is on right now. Second coat, wet sand, and paint tomorrow.

MOSDIF589

Axel Adventures
Sold my Jeep and bought a 2014 Tacoma 4x4.

7abfce7b2598b51168e6527ecadd2ad0_zps3189ae06.jpg

Bitter sweet moment. Put a lot of work into the Jeep, but it just was not a reliable vehicle. Thought about getting a 4 door JK, but they're just way too expensive.

I've drove a Jeep since high school which was many years ago but when I was looking for a new veh in 2012-13 I was looking hard at the 2013 Toyota dbl-cab short bed 4x4.... I found that the Tacoma was more than the Jeep, just found it funny you said the opposite. What did your Tacoma sticker for?

Hunter67

Observer
This weekend I added Leatherseats from a XJ Limited 4dr to my XJ Sport 2dr. By simply adding hinges from a Wrangler TJ, these seats now also recline and give better access of the rear seats!

Sitzswap XJ.jpg

Markus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle