What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Racks,RTTs,and tire carriers...oh my!

Weather here was kinda icky but I did manage to get some progress on the Expo8. Still a long way to go but at least I moved forward a lil'.... yea!! Sorry for the crappy pics. Not sure why my cell was being a pain... :(

Attachments

• IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 48

bldeagle10

Explorer
^^looks like there was to much moisture on the lense^^

SSPX0027.jpg

lights aren't hooked up yet, they are pro comps, not sure exactly which ones, may end up selling them if I don't like them. the rack was the biggest PITA to put on, nothing wanted to line up properly..but I was stubborn headed and made it fit
SSPX0028.jpg

34.5lb strength test. my niece, who happens to be a birthday girl today.
SSPX0030.jpg

Finally starting to look like an Expo rig!

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
^ just saw that pic on Jeep Forum. lol

I popped in a new to me set of MINT (as new) Hella Vision ECE housings with 55/100 bulbs. So much nicer light pattern than my old housings. $40 bucks all in and there were some nice Bosch 30AMP relays in the box too. I think I have lined up a local guy to help me make the lid for my trailer too!! Going to go to try to go chat over coffee this week about it.

He is building an offroad trailer with an RTT as well. Wood tub, nice work too.

bldeagle10

Explorer
haha! ^^just saw this posting in the What did you do to your XJ/MJ thread. do you have an upgraded harness to go with those bulbs? I need to do some serious headlight upgrading and HID's are to pricey at the moment...

EricM

Standard American Mutt
Saturday I got the Driver's side speaker to work in my XJ. chased a broken wire, found it was broken in two places.

bldeagle10

Explorer
kinda got excited that you are in my area and had a junker motor, but its the wrong one lol. I'm going to be in the market for a 99 4.0 to do a 4.7 stroker...

fasteddy47

Adventurer
Managed to finally get the can carrier finished..... Works great.... Can now carry 64 Litres...
Also managed to get some time in on the roof rack.... Floor in place... and wiring harness for lights :)
rack3.jpg

rack3.jpg

rack1.jpg

roofrack1a.jpg

roofrack2a.jpg

Cheers
Eddy

LawnDart-XJ

Observer
Opened the wallet.
Ordered. Clayton long arm kit
Front runner roof rack
OME extended length shocks

Pictures to come after install......

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Major upgrade. I went for the optional flip-out 4 bedroom RTT, full kitchen and hottub with a push of the "dot com"dot. Awesome upgrade. ;)
aefdc873-c9ae-0ac9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179