What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

JasonJLamb

Observer
"...lack the skill and expertise to fully grasp the intricacies of proper holiday decorations...."

Hahahaha! That's just great.

Yeah. I believe the perfect overlander is a seamless combination of Chuck Norris (tough, resourceful, Norrisful) and Martha Stewart (graceful, polite, prison experience).

marthanorris.JPG

Bobzdar

Observer
I'm going under the assumption that since I will disconnect the front side of the harness, that the Jeeps lights will just act as trailer lights?

Should, but the diodes prevent needing to do that - it won't let anything from the Jeep go into the tow vehicle so no need to do anything other than plug the jeep into the tow vehicle (and put put the jeep in neutral and unlock the steering, of course).

KMG

Adventurer
Recently I installed a Dirtworx rear bumper and didn't like how you could see the "C" channel mount and the four bolts so I made a treadplate step pad as a cover.

IMG_1211.jpg
IMG_1210.jpg

Last edited:

ak_cowboy

Observer
Did the light bar thing
b01325e35612338966b2e3b4552b7351.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Kosmo

Adventurer
Turbo reaonator delete

Air intake mod. 2.5 inch alu pipe to filter box from turbo

Mishimoto catch can.

Power steering pressure hose. Pump to hydraulic fan. Cut stock and replaced with swagelick fittings and Gates hose.

IMG_3509.jpg
IMG_3508.jpg
IMG_3507.jpg

Iron Rock Offroad gear arrived yesterday, fitted the track bar tonight after work and got a full set of stiffeners to weld on over the Christmas break. Noticeable difference compared to the Nolathane one it replaced.
eb83df6d317fd14bb49977e092f79272.jpg
6ec1c57d5f2e0b570673cbd925c5d272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beamer pilot

Explorer
I installed a new bow on my christmas wreath to replace the old one....I know, most of you guys dont do this extreme level of work and modification on your vehicles, so please, dont feel like you need to perform at this level. I understand.

IMG_0027.jpg
Yes, it is a very select group...the years of training require to achieve that level is mind boggling...not to mention I had to freeze the lake for a proper background...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger