What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

rnArmy

Adventurer
Replaced the factory back-up bulbs in my TJ with some LED bulbs. $10.00/pair (& free shipping for me anyways). They're pretty bright.

Attachments

• LED backup lights.PNG
    LED backup lights.PNG
    248 KB · Views: 46

tsteb112

Replaced the factory back-up bulbs in my TJ with some LED bulbs. $10.00/pair (& free shipping for me anyways). They're pretty bright.

For led lights (bulbs) look up superbrightled.com. They have been great over the last couple years whenever I needed some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakeC

I bought it back after selling it 8 months ago to a teenager...

I'd owned it for 8 years before selling it, and it has 255,000 miles on it and still feels strong. He did put some used KO2's on it, utterly wrecked the drivers seat somehow, removed all of the interior bulbs after they kept intermittently flashing. But she is salvageable.

If you ever want to regret selling your vehicle, sell it to a teenager then buy it back... it's been so poorly taken care of. Lol.

49895927_10157279252204767_1027051990439428096_n.jpg

Last edited:

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Got some new 315 KO2's to replace my 285 Ridge Grapplers on Monday. The KO2's ride much better and quieter. Then today I installed my SteerSmarts Yeti tie rod and draglink. Happy with the upgrades this week.VBBcstsSRrifTdECYcj4WQ.jpgfullsizeoutput_112.jpeg

Last edited:

American Jeeper

This is a series of installations of Baja Designs Squadron lights on the front of the Jeep. Man these things are awesome! There is A-Pillar lighting and I also built a bracket to attach to the front bumper to run four lights. There are only two light tabs on a lot of aftermarket bumpers so that solves this issue. There is a set of wide cornering lights, a set of driving combo lights, and a set of spot lights. If you are interested in seeing what any of those beam patterns look like, this will show you. The wiring is a little specific because this is a JL, but it’s a JK bumper and this might give some of you a few ideas for your rig.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTi47_BIYhPMiV1d9SiXWIsXsKhZbvovv

Presto88

Adventurer
That GooseGear setup looks great! I've been thinking about trying to make something pretty similar to that. I'm just too poor (or is it cheap?) for the real thing. Congrats, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online