What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
Actually all last week-

:sombrero: Put in 5.38 gearrs and mod-thranny (some more)=

JKUGearsBalljoints123.jpg

JKUGearsBalljoints125.jpg

Synergy "Zirk" ball joints

JKUGearsBalljoints126.jpg

Gear shift

NewGearshift451.jpg

And a good time was had by all-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

bldeagle10

Explorer
cleaned her out and got her ready to go pick up someone from the airport....they missed their flight. which means i guess i have even more time to get it cleaner...i feel bad cause all i can do right now is clean clean clean. no money for anything else...

bugnout

Adventurer
Re worked the parking brake on my 05 Liberty. Actuator levers were rusted solid on both sides. Took me a while to get them out, cleaned and lubed up, but they are working now. Pain in the butt and not cheap. $25 for the dinky little shoes, $26 for the hardware kit. I'm pretty confident that they will rust solid again next winter. For those of you unfamiliar with this setup, the rear brakes are a drum rotor setup with the drum part being the parking brake.

They have never been fantastic. One of these days I'm going to install a hydraulic line lock on the rear brake line and just get rid of the brake shoes.

Jakes01234

Explorer
So i got the transfer case seal replaced.. had no time to drain it all out and put in the sight tube.. but i did get the switch for the rear arb all hooked up and operating perfect..
Also installed JKS quick discos but not need to fab up someplace to tie them up to while discoed..
Heres a few pics for fun
2011-05-10_15-25-52_375.jpg

2011-05-10_15-26-39_765.jpg

proto

Adventurer
Filled ol' Buttercup (the '77 Cherokee Chief) with gas.
32 gal tank took 30 gallons. I use high-test now since
the price difference is only 5%.

$122 ! :(

I remember when you couldn't put $10 worth of gas into most cars.

Last edited:

bldeagle10

Explorer
Filled ol' Buttercup (the '77 Cherokee Chief) with gas: $122! :(

I remember when you couldn't put $10 worth of gas into most cars.

jeeze! im glad i dont have to drive my burban with that good ole 36 gal tank. only takes 70ish to fill the cherokee. but even that is to much IMO

Jakes01234

Explorer
thats why i fill up at quarter tank down.. fifteen twenty bucks ooo and it helps my commute is 1.8 miles :sombrero:

Steve F

Adventurer
Installed the HELLA LED indicators in the rear bar, along with a reversing camera (on the right of the bar near the lights). I've been thinking of putting these in for ages but only recently picked up a pair cheap on eBay :)

LEDIndicatorsNoNum.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Brigitta

Observer
Picked the jeep up after the fuel tank replacement yesterday, filled it up this morning and no fuel spill on my feet!! :)

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
just mounted up my 37x12.50xR17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's, the wheels are not stock they are a knock off with more back spacing and are wider also.

IMG_20110520_175558.jpg

IMG_20110520_175611.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online