What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

PGT

Adventurer
put my fogs in. not happy with the color...."amber" is supposed to be yellowish, night orange. I ordered some Lamin-X in yellow and that should fix it.

photo-121.jpg

SulVento

Wanderer
Out with the old, in with the new....

Replaced my old coil springs (on the right) with some new 3" Synergy coils (on left)......

Much better............. :sombrero:

i-S9LvqkF-M.jpg

97tjguzzy

Explorer
Got some stuff in from metalcloak. I won a gift certificate, but I'm not looking to put tube fenders on this thing yet. So I picked up some of their billet aluminum shackle mounts for the front bumper.

Currently I'm running a trimmed down stock bumper which leaves little room for light mounting. I had mounted the lights right near the edge and they crowded the towhooks, and when hooking anything to the hooks it was easy to knock the lights. I figured these would allow me to hook to the shackle out in front of the light and eliminate that problem. They look to be of really nice quality and I think they will work well for my application.

nikon31000.jpg

I stared by removing the old towhooks and taking off the lights, When I ordered them I didn't even think about the fact that they would interfere with my warn winch plate. But they do.

nikon3npn.jpg

So next step was to cut off about an inch on each side and throw some paint on it. I'm hoping this summer to repaint the winchplate and winch, so I'm not to worried about the plate paint right now, it was too cold to do a whole lot of painting.

nikon3pop.jpg

Then I threw everything back on to see how it looked. I dont mind the look and I think it will give me an easier time hooking up straps and whatnot to the front tow points.

nikon3did.jpg

nikon3jsj.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Caoboy

Adventurer
Riveted some threaded inserts for my windshield header bar. Sealed the bar to the windshield, one less wind draft lol.

Chris85xlt

Adventurer
Made a 1/4" spacer to recline the rear seat in my 09' JKUR. Definitely reclined the seats but might need a thicker spacer to really make it "comfortable".

HOOLIGAN

The 4x4 Podcast
Woo hoo! Just freed up a ton of space for storage. My wife just surprised me with a Teraflex JK HD hinged carrier so I can pull that 35" tire out of the Jeep and hang it back on the tailgate where it belongs. Pretty sure she is getting the wife of the year award.

Sent & misspelled from my MB860 using predictive text & Tapatalk 2.

HOOLIGAN

The 4x4 Podcast
Purchased an ARB 6 .5 foot awning and the gobi mount brackets. Now just have to wait the 3 weeks for them to arrive...

I'm thinking about becoming an ARB retailer, who did you order it from?

Sent & misspelled from my MB860 using predictive text & Tapatalk 2.

goin camping

Explorer
Registered, insured and then a new rad, alternator, belts, hoses an oil change and removed two landing lights and associated wiring.

It was a busy day on the Wrangler...

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Changed oil and filter, cleaned air filter.

Went to replace the short side front axle shaft I broke last Sat, and discovered that the lower ball joint is shot.

Just replaced it last Feb, with a NAPA premium.:snorkel:

HOOLIGAN

The 4x4 Podcast
Changed oil and filter, cleaned air filter.

Went to replace the short side front axle shaft I broke last Sat, and discovered that the lower ball joint is shot.

Just replaced it last Feb, with a NAPA premium.:snorkel:

One word.....Spicer.

Unless it's a JK, then it's.....Synergy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998