What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Outtahere

Oh man.... My dealership said the switches for the aftermarket seat heaters wouldn't fit there. Do you have pics of your install of switches?

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Rotated tires, added Alloy front axle seals, and put in new front brake pads...

Cannot understand why Jeep did not do the axle seals this way to start with.

John

Got everything I need out of the green XJ and discovered it had Old Man Emu springs - score! Will end up with 3" lift including new extended bump stops, YJ brake lines, RS9000XL shocks for the front, JK shocks for the rear with longer shackles and spacers ready to install over the Christmas break.

Ratman1979

Observer
Installed the GOBI roof rack. Spent 4 hours dealing with the AEV bumper and about 20 minutes with the rest of the rack. What a pain.

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
Got the wiring harness on the TJ done, went from 2.5 4 cyl to 3.3 cummins, hoping that the crank signal actually works the way I figured to keep the gauges all working and the auto shutdown relay functioning as I have the lift pump and injection pump wired in factory configuration. That way if it does end up in a situation where the engine gets stalled the fuel system is shut down for safety, google "TT82 on fire" I paid my dues!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78