What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Thanks Matt, I guess ( like most of us ) that I just have to " improve " my rig all the time.

And given my record of flat tires, I now have TWO full size spare tires !

Coby65

Observer
That definitely sounds like an option. I'm not familiar with the durability of the roll on stuff vs LineX. Any ideas?? It also has to be idiot proof.

If it's being done by a shop or at home the most important thing is the prep work. Sanding the paint/fiberglass and wiping it down with the correct surface cleaner is the real key to get long term adhesion.
Follow the directions on the website to the letter.
I did the roof four years ago and no lifting,chalking, or any other blemishes. Camper is outside always and sees temps from 115-20 deg F and marine layer salty fog.
Buddy in the valley now has it and I check the roof every time we camp together

m(a)ce

Adventurer
Thanks Matt, I guess ( like most of us ) that I just have to " improve " my rig all the time.

And given my record of flat tires, I now have TWO full size spare tires !

hahaha that's great! backup is always good ;)

delivered by winged monkeys

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
I used it!:luxhello:
IMG_2615_zpsb65d809f.jpg

IMG_2332_zps2d2a0f87.jpg

IMG_2375_zpsddb6bdc0.jpg

IMG_2365_zps35fd5e41.jpg

I passed a couple fellow enthusiaists in a disco at the bottom, other than that I was all alone until I crossed paths with a TJ at the top delivering mail. It was a great time being alone in a storm and reflecting on life.

Ranger Steve

Adventurer
I used mine too! Took it out with a bunch of other jeeps for a few hour ride in a state forest. Saw some old buildings ect. Pictures soon!

Beamer pilot

Explorer
I used it!:luxhello:
. It was a great time being alone in a storm and reflecting on life.

Yep, done a lot of that from the Sahara sandstorms to the Canadian Arctic blizzards, always for work though. Part of the reflection occasionally included "What the hell am I doing here???":eek:

siebermd

Adventurer
I put some new Brakes on her. I discovered while sitting on a slight incline, when I pushed in the clutch, I did not roll backwards as expected. When I parked, I went around and felt for an abnormally warm or hot brake. Sure enough, the right front was dragging. I pulled the wheel did some quick diagnosis, and discovered the caliper was bad and would not release. Changing out the caliper was fairly easy and got it done in a snap.

photo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears