What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Better?

LOF%20(125).jpg

I found it on the internet

Oldmonkeybut

Observer
Cut all the mounts/brackets off my donor Dana 44 rear axle. Discovered the Mad TJ Bracket kit that I bought a few years ago is for a much larger diameter axle tube than a 44. Made the discovery that my Jeep is serving double duty as a winter home for a Chipmunk. Found that out after I pulled the Jeep into the shop next to the wood stove. Now I have a Rogue Fancy Rodent loose in the shop.

Braved -24C (-11F) temperatures and installed a Synergy Baja Basket.

I've posted a more detailed write up on my blog.

The idea with this will be to allow me to not necessarily carry "more stuff", but to move some stuff off the floor to still allow for a sleeping space inside the jeep for those times when I decide to sleep out in side the Jeep instead in the roof top tent. Yes, the Synergy rack is 'overkill' for what I need (rated to hold 300lbs), but I managed to score a pretty sweet deal on it.

dan0

Adventurer
Yelled at it when the starter decided to stick in single digit temps drove to work with no heat (50 minute drive), hooned around a couple unplowed parking lots on the way home mid day.

Oh and I put the heater core in the Jeep. By that I mean the box from Summit Racing with the heater core that arrived today is now sitting on the back seat...

Stoked

Observer
Installed some new hood hold-downs to do away with the hood flutter. I know there are less expensive options out there, but I like the hot rod look so I splurged a little.

virginia_jeeper

Craft Beer Explorer
Yelled at it when the starter decided to stick in single digit temps drove to work with no heat (50 minute drive), hooned around a couple unplowed parking lots on the way home mid day.

Oh and I put the heater core in the Jeep. By that I mean the box from Summit Racing with the heater core that arrived today is now sitting on the back seat...

This....

rubicon91

Explorer
Went out on a trail with the local jeep club. Actually is was an off road park. Not much but got to do a little with it finally. I hate mud so this was fun. Need to get out more for sure.
91bf53c8b113014e71fd9136bafe07e4.jpg
dc5d3247a07794786cc6a2761775b7f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger