what did you do to your trailer today?

Dirtytires

Explorer
Just remember - Forum members come and go, but expo trailers always stay here. Looking forward to hearing from the new owner.

Plans?

So true. That being said I am going to wash all the elements of spring off of the trailer today.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Dropped it off at a buddy's as he is building my new lid for me for it. Wood lid that will be (if the plans are anything to go by) amazing and light! He is also taking measurements off of it and making some templates for "future projects".

Felt weird leaving it there and coming home to an empty spot in the front. Super stoked on this... CVT next on the agenda after paint!

TheThom

Adventurer
Any likes or dilikes about the product? I am considering using it for the bed of my Tacoma, Tired of everything
sliding all over the place.

thanks,
Craig

I liked it going on. They had clear instructions and I like the look of it. I don't know how it'll be in several years, but so far I was pretty impressed. They have a nice variety of colors as well. I got the fine texture and that's what I would recommend - nice fine orange peel look (I just posted a pic on my build thread)

Woods

Explorer
Started to build a drawer for the kitchen last night. Other than some lighting, it's one of the final step to complete this beast.

coastsider

Adventurer
Prepping my Horizon AT for upcoming trip to the Mojave Rd, Anza-Borrego and Joshua Tree.
1. Adjusted camber on the right wheel and replaced adjustment bolts.
2. Reseated airlines in valves and airbags set to 60psi
3. Charged battery
4. Bought two Thermarest pads for underneath RRT mattress (hoping to stop floor condensation)
5. Greased multi coupler
6. Tightened up play in wheel bearings

web.jpg

Trailer before Kukenham RRT installed

skids

Observer
I'm picking up a Sankey type tool trailer on Saturday

newsankey.jpg

newsankey3.jpg

newsankey4.jpg

newsankey2.jpg

Forum statistics