What do you all experts think of this Slide in Pop-up camper?

papabear

ready to ride
I think its an awesome buy and I have had a few slip in campers. Wish I had 1 now for my 1 ton 4x4 great to stay in if you tow your rig. I am getting out of towing my rig. From what I see on clist thats not a bad deal. Never had a pop up style , would think they would work better for your COG.and wind interference. Like your 1 ton mine is to big for much off road adventure. But put this slip in on a beefed up half ton 4x4 and you could spend the night anywhere you wanted to.

Sedonut

Adventurer
Had a similar one on my 1995 Dodge 250 cummins 4x4. I hardly knew it was there as far as weight and driving. I slept well in it with my wife and young daughter. Downsides, outside shower, if it has one. No toilet except a porta potti. I would prefer an inside shower and toilet.

Price seems good. It's like everything, the more comfort the more it costs.

ClayH

Adventurer
Had a similar one on my 1995 Dodge 250 cummins 4x4. I hardly knew it was there as far as weight and driving. I slept well in it with my wife and young daughter. Downsides, outside shower, if it has one. No toilet except a porta potti. I would prefer an inside shower and toilet.

Price seems good. It's like everything, the more comfort the more it costs.
Good points. SO...I find this and just so happens he's looking to trade for a 30' 5er and I just happen to have a nice 30' Rockwood to trade.
How are these as far as fuel milage since it catches more wind?
http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/3621343590.html

It looks pretty clean from what I can tell. I'll have to ask for better pictures. This whole trading situation 750 miles apart would be a real PITA too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle